1. Information we collect
We may collect the following personal information when your register on or fill out a form on Sensei:
- First name, last name
- Contact information, such as e-mail address
- Organization name
- Other information that would help us make our email communications and offers more relevant to you.
2. Collected information uses
Any information provided by you is used to create a Sensei account, and for LitheSpeed to better understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To improve our products or services
- To send e-mails such as our monthly newsletter and other tool-related emails, such as when you have been invited to a team or retrospective.
- To personalize your website experience
3. Collected information security
We will never give your information to anyone outside of our organization without your consent. And to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard this information.
We respect the private nature of retrospective activities, and therefore we promise to never share Content or data from your account (such as Observations or Actions) with anyone without your consent.
We will never share your billing or company information with any person or service not directly involved in processing payments.
Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our website.
5. Links to other websites
Sensei may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.